Seattle Plastic Surgeon Treats Cellulite with New Procedure
Thermage Procedure Improves the Appearance of Cellulite on the Thigh and Buttocks Area in a Single Treatment. Seattle Plastic Surgeon Dr. Stephen B. Anderson announced today the addition of a revolutionary new Cellulite treatment to his Bellevue, WA practice. The Cellulite treatment technology engineered by Thermage uses the FDA cleared ThermaCool® system for the temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 24, 2008 -- http://www.800theface.com [Seattle Plastic Surgeon Dr. Stephen B. Anderson] announced today the addition of a revolutionary new http://www.800theface.com/cellulite.asp?picSection=cellulite [Cellulite treatment] to his Bellevue, WA practice. The Cellulite treatment technology engineered by Thermage uses the FDA cleared ThermaCool® system for the temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
Unlike other non-surgical treatments available, in clinical trials the Thermage Cellulite treatment showed visible improvement in the appearance of dimpled skin on the buttocks and thighs with just one treatment.
The Cellulite procedure by Thermage is the result of 21 months of clinical and technology development. The treatment rebuilds collagen and improves blood flow to the tissue helping to improve and smooth the appearance of the skin's surface.
"Clinical evaluations have demonstrated that Thermage® technology noticeably reduces the appearance of cellulite after just a single treatment," said Stephen J. Fanning, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer at Thermage.
According to a study published in 2007 by the Millennium Research Group, nearly 90 percent of women experience some degree of cellulite.
"Many of my patients have long been frustrated by cellulite," said Bellevue, WA. plastic surgeon Dr. Stephen B. Anderson, "but until now there has not been an accessible and effective treatment for cellulite."
"I am excited to offer patients an effective cellulite procedure that takes just one treatment with no surgery, injections or downtime."
All Thermage procedures use a unique radiofrequency technology for controlled heating of tissue that is backed by years of clinical research. The technology has been written about in over 45 peer-reviewed articles and safely used on over 450,000 patients worldwide to stimulate existing collagen and promote new collagen growth. Patients benefit from a single treatment and results can be subtle to dramatic depending on the individual patient.
Thermage treatments are unique non-invasive procedures designed to smooth, tighten and contour skin on the face, neck, hands and body.
Dr. Anderson was one of the first Seattle-area plastic surgeons to offer the http://www.800theface.com/thermage.asp?page=3&picSection=thermage [Thermage] procedure after it received its clearance from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration in 2002. He has treated hundreds of patients with the Thermage procedure on many areas of the body including the face, jowls, neck, stomach, back, arms, legs and hands.
According to Dr. Anderson, "Thermage is the ideal solution for patients seeking a refreshed and rejuvenated look to the skin on almost any part of the body without surgery, downtime or needles."
Dr. Anderson will be hosting an information session for this new treatment on March 26, 2008 at 6:30pm at the Bellevue Club in Bellevue, WA. RSVP is required.
For more information about Thermage or to RSVP to Dr. Anderson's upcoming event, contact Anderson Cosmetic Surgery at (425) 453-9060 or http://www.800theface.com.
- Breast Augmentation Demand May Be Rising in Seattle - According to local plastic surgeon Dr. Wandra K. Miles, breast augmentation demand rose in 2010 and will continue to do so in following years.
- Skin Lifting and Tightening With Ulthera: Now Available In Seattle! - As seen on The Dr. Oz show, Ultherapy firms and tightens skin without surgery.
- Seattle Plastic Surgeon Suggests Proper Skin Care Assists in Maintaining Surgical Results - Dr. Wandra Miles, a Seattle plastic surgeon who performs procedures including face lifts and eyelid surgery, says that her patients who use physician-strength skin care products are able to extend the longevity of their surgical results.
- More Breast Rescue Surgeries being Performed by Seattle Surgeon - Because he has developed a reputation for handling the most challenging breast revision surgery referral cases, Dr. Braden Stridde reports seeing more women for "breast rescue" procedures, frequently revising past breast surgeries.
- Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon Among First In The Nation To Offer Ultherapy™ - Dr. Wayne F. Larrabee from Seattle is among the first in the nation to offer Ultherapy. Ultherapy is new skin tightening technology for the face and neck that can keep you looking brighter and younger than ever before!
- Seattle Liposuction Doctors First to Use Smartlipo™ MPX in the Pacific Northwest - At Puget Sound Plastic Surgery near Seattle, liposuction is entering the laser age and patients are able to comfortably and quickly enhance their body contour thanks to Smartlipo™ MPX.
- Seattle Plastic Surgeon Treats Cellulite with New Procedure - Thermage Procedure Improves the Appearance of Cellulite on the Thigh and Buttocks Area in a Single Treatment. Seattle Plastic Surgeon Dr. Stephen B. Anderson announced today the addition of a revolutionary new Cellulite treatment to his Bellevue, WA practice. The Cellulite treatment technology engineered by Thermage uses the FDA cleared ThermaCool® system for the temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Two Seattle Physicians Offer Fraxel CO2 Repair Laser Resurfacing - Two Seattle area physicians already own and offer the Fraxel CO2 treatment: Dr. Craig Jonov in downtown Seattle and Lynnwood, and Dr. Michele Vesely.
- Yvonne Valiant Joins Practice of Dr. Craig Jonov in Lynnwood and Seattle - February 1, 2008 - Thermage treatment expert and local favorite esthetician Yvonne Valiant has recently joined the aesthetic practice of Dr. Craig Jonov at the Facial Surgery Center of Seattle in Lynnwood, Washington.
- KING 5 Features Seattle Cosmetic Surgeon For Lipodissolve - KING 5's Jean Enersen reported from the office of Dr. Barbara Schell, Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist based in Seattle on the spot fat reduction treatment known as Lipodissolve.