Seattle Liposuction Doctors First to Use Smartlipo™ MPX in the Pacific Northwest
At Puget Sound Plastic Surgery near Seattle, liposuction is entering the laser age and patients are able to comfortably and quickly enhance their body contour thanks to Smartlipo™ MPX.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) September 12, 2008 -- For decades, women and men in Seattle have chosen liposuction to improve their body contour. But now they have a new option that is less invasive and requires less downtime: Smartlipo™ MPX (http://www.psplasticsurgery/plastic-surgery/smartlipo.cfm). Puget Sound Plastic Surgery is pleased to be the first practice in the Pacific Northwest to incorporate this exciting technology into its body contouring treatment options.
"The Smartlipo MPX laser liposuction device is a true advance for women and men considering plastic surgery in the Seattle / Tacoma area," says Dr. Braden Stridde, a board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Puget Sound Plastic Surgery. "This innovative dual laser technology allows us to achieve remarkable body sculpting with shortened procedure times, reduced downtime, and enhanced skin tightening."
The Seattle liposuction surgeons at Puget Sound Plastic Surgery continue to build upon their experience with earlier generations of Smartlipo. Patients have turned Smartlipo into a nationwide sensation because the procedure is so effective at removing diet-resistant pockets of fat in body areas such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, and chin.
"In our experience, we've found that Smartlipo is particularly helpful for a person who desires subtle contouring of areas that are too small for traditional methods," adds Dr. Christopher Chung, another board-certified plastic surgeon at the practice. "And laser liposuction also helps patients who want to refine the results from a previous liposuction procedure. People appreciate that this is a more gentle procedure with a more comfortable recovery period -- but most of all they are highly satisfied with the results."
During the procedure, the Smartlipo laser probe disrupts targeted fat cells while causing minimal disruption to surrounding tissue, reducing post-surgical bleeding a bruising. Laser liposuction can be completed in one to two hours depending on the size of the treatment area. Most patients are back to work and their regular activities just a few days after the procedure.
"We feel that the latest generation of laser liposuction in Seattle will usher in a new era of body sculpting," says Dr. Stridde. "Dr. Chung and I look forward to helping men and women who are bothered by love handles, belly rolls, or other fat deposits that are standing in the way of a smoother body contour."
At Puget Sound Plastic Surgery (www.psplasticsurgery.com), Braden Stridde, MD and Christopher Chung, MD perform some of today's most advanced cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Stridde is founder and Medical Director of the practice, which has been helping Seattle women and men look their best since 1993. Dr. Chung received his M.D. from the University of California, San Francisco and completed surgical training at Kaiser Permanente Hospital, Los Angeles and the University of California, San Diego Medical Center. Both doctors are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Breast Augmentation Demand May Be Rising in Seattle - According to local plastic surgeon Dr. Wandra K. Miles, breast augmentation demand rose in 2010 and will continue to do so in following years.
- Skin Lifting and Tightening With Ulthera: Now Available In Seattle! - As seen on The Dr. Oz show, Ultherapy firms and tightens skin without surgery.
- Seattle Plastic Surgeon Suggests Proper Skin Care Assists in Maintaining Surgical Results - Dr. Wandra Miles, a Seattle plastic surgeon who performs procedures including face lifts and eyelid surgery, says that her patients who use physician-strength skin care products are able to extend the longevity of their surgical results.
- More Breast Rescue Surgeries being Performed by Seattle Surgeon - Because he has developed a reputation for handling the most challenging breast revision surgery referral cases, Dr. Braden Stridde reports seeing more women for "breast rescue" procedures, frequently revising past breast surgeries.
- Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon Among First In The Nation To Offer Ultherapy™ - Dr. Wayne F. Larrabee from Seattle is among the first in the nation to offer Ultherapy. Ultherapy is new skin tightening technology for the face and neck that can keep you looking brighter and younger than ever before!
- Seattle Liposuction Doctors First to Use Smartlipo™ MPX in the Pacific Northwest - At Puget Sound Plastic Surgery near Seattle, liposuction is entering the laser age and patients are able to comfortably and quickly enhance their body contour thanks to Smartlipo™ MPX.
- Seattle Plastic Surgeon Treats Cellulite with New Procedure - Thermage Procedure Improves the Appearance of Cellulite on the Thigh and Buttocks Area in a Single Treatment. Seattle Plastic Surgeon Dr. Stephen B. Anderson announced today the addition of a revolutionary new Cellulite treatment to his Bellevue, WA practice. The Cellulite treatment technology engineered by Thermage uses the FDA cleared ThermaCool® system for the temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Two Seattle Physicians Offer Fraxel CO2 Repair Laser Resurfacing - Two Seattle area physicians already own and offer the Fraxel CO2 treatment: Dr. Craig Jonov in downtown Seattle and Lynnwood, and Dr. Michele Vesely.
- Yvonne Valiant Joins Practice of Dr. Craig Jonov in Lynnwood and Seattle - February 1, 2008 - Thermage treatment expert and local favorite esthetician Yvonne Valiant has recently joined the aesthetic practice of Dr. Craig Jonov at the Facial Surgery Center of Seattle in Lynnwood, Washington.
- KING 5 Features Seattle Cosmetic Surgeon For Lipodissolve - KING 5's Jean Enersen reported from the office of Dr. Barbara Schell, Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist based in Seattle on the spot fat reduction treatment known as Lipodissolve.